Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gettin' Chiggy Widdit!

(Click for bigger version)
These are some sculpts that TMPer Cacique Caribe has done to keep himself busy whilst recuperating from his spell in hospital. They are helmets and shields for the "Chigs." Remember them? They were the baddies in the TV series Space: Above and Beyond.

I gather he plans to use 40K Eldar bodies to complete the figures. Can't wait to see them finished and painted up.

Here's what he says about them:

This is a very first attempt at sculpting something like this, so feel free to give me some pointers. My goal was to capture the general look of the Chig helmet and weapon shield, not to create an exact replica.

From here I have no idea where to go with it. However, it was a fun thing to do while recovering at home.

I've posted them here as Cacique is having a spot of bother getting his Displaced Miniatures account to work.

Get well soon, Dan!

No comments: